Highlights2 or 3 rows of tines on 3.0m rigid working width Can be combined with all heavy rollers Perfect for operation in light to medium soil Little wear and high output Cost-efficient alternative
The Kverneland Access+ is a short seedbed harrow in 3.00m working width for the combination with Kverneland seed drills.
The Access+ seedbed harrow is an alternative to standard combinations offering high-output performance at a limited price. It can be combined with the Kverneland seed drills such as Kverneland DA, Kverneland s-drill or Kverneland Optima. Precision seed drills can be mounted by hitch to enable easy disconnection if requested .
Seedbed preparation means that finer soil particles are deposited in the lower level of the tilth to promote rapid and uniform germination and also to prevent loss of moisture whilst the coarser clods are kept on the surface in order to reduce the risk of surface capping.
Thanks to its excellent weight distribution, precise depth control and optimum ability to follow ground contours, Kverneland Access+ seedbad harrow combinations produce a perfect seedbed in all types of soil.
- The Kverneland Access+ is equipped with 2 or 3 rows of straight tines 45x10mm for a well-crumbled and levelled seedbed.
- 2 rows of tines: the distance between the rows is 200mm to ensure a smooth soil flow.
- 3 rows of tines: the last tine row has an additional row staggering of 60mm in the centre section
- The average tine spacing is 150mm
- As an option, the models with 2 rows can be equipped with a hydraulic Clod Board.
A wide choice of accessories and rollers are available for perfect adjustment to the various seed drills and soil.
- Clod Board: mechanically adjustable or by hydraulics. For perfect crumbling due to vibrating tines. Can be completely lifted if not needed.
- Track eradicators spring-loaded or protected by Non-stop safety system.