Kverneland 2501 S i-Plough
ISOBUS New Generation Auto-reset plough with FURROWcontrol and 4-6 F
HighlightsFURROWcontrol with any ISOBUS screens Safe transport: optional Trailer Transport Solution Aero-profile high legs for best soil flow performance Quick central adjustments of skimmers All settings from the tractor cabin
ISOBUS mounted reversible plough
The best crops need the best soil preparation.
Ploughing is for the majority of farmers one of the most efficient methods to control weeds, create humus and prepare soil for seeding efficiently. Keeping an eye on the bottom line is equally important. The burial of residues must be perfect and easy to achieve while cost must be minimized: low fuel consumption, low wearing of parts, low lifting capacities, low pull requirements. Comfort in transport and in operations is a must in modern farming. The plough must be robust and lasts long as any profitable investments.
From transport to perfect furrows in a record time, from the tractor cabin:
- Smart: define any relevant plough settings from the tractor cabin.
- Easy: the ISOBUS screen clearly shows how to adjust the plough within finger tips.
- Unique: 10 innovations to improve the farmers/contractors working life.
Four essential functions are controlled by the Kverneland 2501 S i-Plough:
- Ploughing: all important adjustment possibilities from the tractor cabin via the Isobus screen.
- Transport: automatic sequences to ensure a safe transport
- Marking: important function for “non-square fields” and for nice in´s and out´s on the head land.
- Connecting: safe and trouble free parallel setting of the cross shaft connection to the tractor lower links.
Kverneland 2501 S i-Plough: Easy, Robust, Innovative
- Kverneland steel and heat treatment technology to the complete plough!
- Kverneland 2501 S: Auto-reset. No maintenance!
- Recommended for tractors up to 280hp (206kW).
- 120 x 200mm induction heat treated frame, extendable frame by 1 furrow.
- 4 to max. 6 furrow plough
- Operate and control from any tractor terminals as well as Isomatch Tellus Pro and Tellus Go
- Automatic calibration of the plough settings to the tractor rear wheel setting
- FURROWcontrol RTK/DGP for straight furrows following an A-B line
- Variomat® from the cabin (12” to 24”). Self adjusting pull line.
- Advanced transport solution: Hinged head stock mast. The plough behaves like a trailer during transport. Save time: cabin controlled transport and ploughing position
- Safe swivel reversal for the Kverneland combi rear and frame mounted wheels
- Skimmers: central adjustment of working depth
- Leg protections: add or remove springs on the Auto-reset simply
- Aero profile high legs to avoid blockage in heavy residues
Standard Kverneland benefits:
- Easy pulling
- Long lasting
- High second hand value
Combi rear wheels: 280/60 x 15,5*, 340/55 x 16 or 420/55 x 17
Combi frame mounted wheel: 10,0/75-15,3
Kverneland “TTS” (Trailer Transport Solution)
- The plough behaves like a trailer. Turnable cross shaft max. 45° mutual offset during transport.
- Safe: maximum security for anything/anyone around and for the driver. No tilting out when driving in curves.
- Easy conversion from transport to ploughing.
- The Kverneland TTS is an option
- Special design for best soil flow.
- 80 cm leg height to prevent potential blockage in heavy residues, manure, cover crops or when ploughing deeper.
- Robust legs: pre-shaped components limiting weldings.
- Low pulling requirement and hence fuel consumption thanks to low weight hollow legs.
- Unrivalled Kverneland mechanical leaf spring system for Non-stop ploughing.
- No Maintenance.
- Legs, plough and tractor lives are protected and lengthened.
- Quality ploughing: legs release independently one from another and come back to the correct position.
- Easy adjustment of releasing forces: unscrew 2 bolts to add or remove springs.
Release Pressure kN
Standard Pack 6 leaf springs
Standard Pack 6+1 leaf springs
HD 7 leaf springs
HD 7+1 leaf springs
Extra HD 8 leaf springs
Extra HD 8+1 leaf springs
Smart skimmers adjustment
- Unique: central adjustment of skimmers working depth.
- Quick operations: right and left skimmers adjust simultaneously.
- High ploughing performance: the correct adjustment of skimmers contribute to a quality ploughing.
- Disc coulters also available: plain or notched (18”/45cm or 20”/50cm)
Importance of heat treatment
- The frame is an essential part of the plough construction. For Kverneland quality standards, a non heat treated part is a weak part!
- Kverneland frames are heat treated by induction twice. The temperature transfer to the steel is closely monitored. The frame gains 3 times as much strength. This unique Kverneland induction processes provides robustness and flexibility while ensuring an outstanding durability.
Stronger but not heavier
- For the equivalent Kverneland robustness, competitors would use more steel in thickness or in dimensions, therefore producing a heavier frame.
- Heavier frame impacts negatively pulling forces, wearing of parts, lifting capacities, tractor life time, and fuel consumption.
- Weldings are also a critical weakness for a plough frame. Kverneland frames are supplied as one sole part!
Stepless Vari-width® system for infinite adjustments of working width. Kverneland’s world patented system is available either with hydraulic or mechanical furrow adjustments.
- Easy variation of ploughing capacity
- Perfect match at all time between tractor capacity, implement and soil conditions
- Time saving: up to 30% more capacity
- Cost saving: up to 18% reduction in fuel consumption in relation with increased ploughing capacity
- Better work: plough up to the hedges, fences, trees and ditches
- Minimum wear: unique non-wearing linkage joint between the beams and the mainframe section
- Perfect line of pull at all time. Kverneland’s Vari-width offers the correct parallel linkage along the whole plough. Therefore, lower draft requirement, minimum wear and tear.
Excellent Ploughing Quality
They are renowned all over the world for their:
- excellent ploughing quality
- outstanding wear resistance
- low draft requirements
Bodies of a unique steel.
Kverneland Technology: 12 hours carburising heat treatment process for:
- optimum wear resistance (sharp as a diamond)
- the necessary flexibility to absorb impacts
Body No. 8 – “Universal body”
for light to heavy soils
good trash burial
Depth: 15 to 30 cm (6 to 12”)
Width: 30 to 55 cm (12 to 22”)
Body No. 9 – “Deep Universal body”
for heavier soils and deeper ploughing
well turned and packed furrows
Depth: 15 to 35 cm (6 to 14”)
Width: 30 to 55 cm (12 to 22”)
Body No. 28 – “Wide tyre body”
suits all soils; even heavier soils than body 8
very wide empty furrow for tractor wheels up to 710 mm
good turning and well packed
suitable for Depth: 12 to 30 cm ( 5 to 12”)
Width: 30 to 55 cm (12 to 22”)
Body No. 30 – “Finger body”
for sticky-stony soil and abrasive soils
good work in heavier soils
best crumbling effect
wide furrow bottom,
Depth: 20 to 35 cm (8 to 14”)
Width: 30 to 55 cm (12 to 22”)
Body No. 34 – Plastic mouldboard
Long and slim shape (similar to body 28)
For soils with high humus content without stones
Advised for tactors with large tyres
Working depth: 12-35cm
Working width: 30-55cm
Landside / mouldboard: 40 degree
Body No. 38
universal body – easy to pull
for any soil conditions
recommended for tractors with large tyres
from deep to shallow ploughing
perfect turning of the furrow slice
working depth: 12-35 cm
working width: 30-55 cm
landside / mouldboard: 40°
Kverneland Heat Treatment Technology:
- more than 140 years of experience
- steels that withstand the toughest of conditions
- best robustness/weight ratio on the market
- for equivalent robustness, competitors would add more steel and therefore more weight, quicker wear, dissappointing ploughing results
- Benefits from less weight:
easier to pull/lower fuel consumption/lower lift requirement/reduced wear and stress for the tractor/more economical …
- Benefits from more resistance:
minimum breakage/less maintenance/lower rotation for wearing parts/time saving/highest 2nd hand plough value/longer life for the plough/more economical…
Problems always happen when the plough is being used, when the work must be done!
A Kverneland plough is a peace mind!
More info: Kverneland Technology
When deciding what equipment to purchase, it is not always easy to find the optimal solution in the broad market offering of today. Technology is developing fast and tractors and implements are more and more equipped with high tech electronics. We understand this complexity and are committed to provide you with easy farming solutions. Therefore these cost-efficient ISOBUS Universal Terminals, IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ are made for easy machine control and efficient farming.
With its advanced hardware and software features, the IsoMatch Tellus PRO provides the optimal precision farming solution for an all-in-one control system inside your tractor cab.
IsoMatch Tellus PRO is the centre for connecting all ISOBUS machines and a platform for running precision farming applications. It offers everything a farmer needs to get the maximum out of his machines and crops, as well as cost savings in fertiliser, chemicals and seeds by using automatic section control and variable rate control. With the unique dual screen functionality it gives the farmer the opportunity to view and control two machines and processes simultaneously.
Work easy. Be in control.
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ is especially developed for controlling the machine in a simple way. The farmer is in full control of the machine in exactly the way he wants. Easy set up the machine with the soft keys via the 7-inch touch screen. And, optimal control while driving, just use the hard keys and rotary switch. Controlling the implement has never been so easy.
This can be you your first step into Precision Farming
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ makes it easy to control any ISOBUS machine from your tractor cab. IsoMatch GEOCONTROL enables you to achieve higher yields, lower costs and do your work with less hassle. This licence key is divided in two parts, Section Control and Variable Rate Control, which are available from the IsoMatch Shop. Now you can buy the specific functionality that you need.
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
Interbody clearance cm
Type of beam
Working width cm
Under beam clearance
No of furrows
2501 S i-Plough Variomat
30 - 60
4 - 6