Kverneland Optima TFmaxi
Pneumatic precision drill with a working width of 12m for best precision seeding and large capacity
HighlightsMost precise seed placement Maximum performance with 12m working width Fully integrated fertiliser spreader Fully ISOBUS-compliant 50 km/h transport on the road
The Kverneland Optima is the universal pneumatic precision drill for maize, sunflowers, field beans, unpelleted beet, pelleted beet, dwarf beans, soya beans, peas, and many other types of seeds, ready for mulch or conventional sowing.
Within this product group of the well-proven Kverneland Optima precision drills, the Optima TFmaxi is the large trailed model with a working width of 12m, thus especially adjusted for today’s modern large-scale farms and contractors. It offers a unique performance with up to 100 hectare in one day – reducing the costs for the tractor and the driver.
The Optima TFmaxi is equipped with a 4000l fertiliser hopper and 16 seed hoppers of 55l each. Despite the large capacity, the pulling force is still low - starting from 240hp
The Optima TFmaxi combines high performance technology with maximum user friendliness. The machine’s clear and logical layout together with the high level of intelligent technology offer the user maximum ease of use, from set-up and filling, to transport and seeding operation
- The Optima TFmaxi is based on a stable, telescopic frame of 250 x 450mm main chassis. The complete control umbilical for electronics and hydraulics is safely positioned inside the frame.
- Due to the hydraulic drive via pto shaft being mounted at the cross shaft, excellent manoeuvrability has been achieved.
- A turning angel of 80° allows seamless coverage of the field with tight headland turns. The standard cross shaft is Cat. 3N, alternatively Cat. 4N is an option, both guaranteeing high stability.
- When converting the machine into transport position the frame is extended so that the two wing sections are folded parallel to the main frame. When in the transport position the overall width is 3.0 metre
- 4.000 litre capacity
Opening: 2.31 x 2.45m; Height: 3.49m
- Loading step for a safe access to the hopper
- Slide for easy and quick emptying of remaining seeds
- Hopper low level sensor adjustable in height
- Water and dust-proof hopper cover made of steel with an easy folding mechanism
- Optional filling auger with a filling height of 750mm
- Automatic unfolding of the filling auger when the machine is in working position
For mulch and conventional sowing
- Optimal depth control even under extreme conditions, due to the heavy basic weight of the sowing unit with the possibility to add additional pressure (up to 100kg) onto each individual sowing unit via the spring-loaded system.
- Effective ground contour following, due to the large lateral depth control by open gauge wheels (Ø410mm, width 120mm).
- Precise seed placement by the small coulter which forms a clean furrow. Light re-compaction and seed covering is done by the intermediate press wheel (as option: heavy stainless steel) and the multi-adjustable V-press wheel – to ensure maximum field emergence.
Seeding heart without seals for HD-II
- The patented seeding heart by Kverneland has reduced maintenance costs to a minimum.
- No friction, no wear, low drive torque, minimum maintenance: The seed disc rotates in the seeding heart together with the vacuum chamber. This seeding drum is connected to the vacuum fan via a hollow shaft.
- This seed heart principal results in no loss of vacuum, and therefore a low vacuum requirement
Seeding heart without seals
- The patented seeding heart by Kverneland has reduced maintenance costs to a minimum
- No friction, no wear, low drive torque, minimum maintenance: The seed disc rotates in the seeding heart together with the vacuum chamber. This seeding drum is connected to the vacuum fan via a hollow shaft
- This seed heart principal results in no loss of vacuum, and therefore a low vacuum requirement
IsoMatch GEOCONTROL - Cost saving with immediate payback
Seeding with GPS and GEOCONTROL in combination with an electric driven precision drill is a major step towards precision and cost saving. These machines are all equipped with ISOBUS technology which with the help of the IsoMatch Tellus terminal, can be easily controlled.
Each electric driven seeding element, in combination with GPS and GEOCONTROL, is automatically switched on or off in exactly the right place, ensuring there is no overlap with any row that has already been seeded. This is especially handy in triangular fields, on curved or irregular shaped headlands.
When deciding what equipment to purchase, it is not always easy to find the optimal solution in the broad market offering of today. Technology is developing fast and tractors and implements are more and more equipped with high tech electronics. We understand this complexity and are committed to provide you with easy farming solutions. Therefore these cost-efficient ISOBUS Universal Terminals, IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ are made for easy machine control and efficient farming.
With its advanced hardware and software features, the IsoMatch Tellus PRO provides the optimal precision farming solution for an all-in-one control system inside your tractor cab.
IsoMatch Tellus PRO is the centre for connecting all ISOBUS machines and a platform for running precision farming applications. It offers everything a farmer needs to get the maximum out of his machines and crops, as well as cost savings in fertiliser, chemicals and seeds by using automatic section control and variable rate control. With the unique dual screen functionality it gives the farmer the opportunity to view and control two machines and processes simultaneously.
Work easy. Be in control.
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ is especially developed for controlling the machine in a simple way. The farmer is in full control of the machine in exactly the way he wants. Easy set up the machine with the soft keys via the 7-inch touch screen. And, optimal control while driving, just use the hard keys and rotary switch. Controlling the implement has never been so easy.
This can be you your first step into Precision Farming
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ makes it easy to control any ISOBUS machine from your tractor cab. IsoMatch GEOCONTROL enables you to achieve higher yields, lower costs and do your work with less hassle. This licence key is divided in two parts, Section Control and Variable Rate Control, which are available from the IsoMatch Shop. Now you can buy the specific functionality that you need.
With manual guidance you are perfectly on track.
The IsoMatch InLine is a light bar which allows easy manual guidance. It is the perfect assistant to get you as close as possible to your desired A-B line. Mounted in the line of sight, you can easily see the distance from the A-B line and to which direction you should steer for the ideal position. The display of the IsoMatch InLine also displays the status of the machine sections, which adds more comfort of use. The LEDs can be dimmed for night operation.
Distance to A-B line with LED indication and a numeric display
Manual guidance in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
Displays status of machine sections
The essential accessory for IsoMatch GEOCONTROL.
The IsoMatch Global 3 is the GPS antenna, with DGPS accuracy, in the IsoMatch product range. It enables satellite navigation for site-specific section control, variable rate application, manual guidance and field registration.
Allows manual guidance, automatic section control and variable rate in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
DGPS accuracy without additional subscription fees
Easy to fit with mounting brackets included
Connect to a local wireless network on your IsoMatch Tellus.
IsoMatch Wireless (USB-stick) is complementary to the IsoMatch Tellus and makes it easy to connect to a local wireless network, such as your phone’s hot-spot, home network etc.
No additional costs of an internet service provider. When connected via the IsoMatch Wireless you can browse the internet, view the weather, Gmail, Google, etc.
The IsoMatch Eye is the camera option in the IsoMatch product range.
IsoMatch Eye is a camera that has been developed for use with our sophisticated IsoMatch Tellus GO+ and IsoMatch Tellus PRO dual screen terminal. The IsoMatch Eye is switchable from rear view to standard view.
It gives you full control and overview of entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety e.g. when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Changeable from rear view to standard view
Full control and overview of entire machine operation
Night vision by integrated LED’s
IsoMatch MultiEye is an accessory for connecting multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Universal Terminal.
With the IsoMatch MultiEye you can connect multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ Terminal. You can easily switch between the cameras without the need for an additional screen in you tractor cabin. It gives you full control and overview of the entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
You can connect up to four IsoMatch Eye cameras and easily switch between the cameras with the remote control box which is standard included.
Full control and overview of entire machine operation from every side you want.
Night vision by integrated LED’s which increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Made for smart, efficient and easy farming
IsoMatch GEOCONTROL is an advanced software application within the IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfils the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming!
GEOSEED increases the yields of row crops and ensures maximum efficiency. Seeds are placed perfectly in line and in relation to each other.
GEOSEED is offered in two different levels:
GEOSEED Level 1 is the synchronization in the machines working width. This improves the distribution of seeds up to perfection in parallel or diamond pattern: Positive effects are the best use of nutrients, water and sun. Also the wind and water erosion is decreased.
GEOSEED Level 2 is the synchronization in the whole field. This is the necessary requirement for interrow cultivation, also across the seeding direction. GEOSEED is the only system in the world, that makes this mechanic weeds control possible!
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
Working width / transport width
12.00m (75cm) / < 3.00m
Transport length / transport height / transport speed
9.80m / 3.48m/ 50km/h (max. transport loading 2 t)
70cm, 75cm, 80cm
Working wheels and transport wheels
6 x 12.5/80 and 2 x 560/60